March 19, 2018 In Industrial
Allergan Sterile Fill 5
Brandt’s scope of work for this project included:
- Furnishing and installing of one 35 nozzle transfer panel
- Hookup and facilitation of new process filling machine in class 100 cleanroom environment
- Furnish and install one SS sump tank with pumps, level controls, overflow protection, and SS pipeline to acid neutralization area
- Critical process services included USP water, Clean Steam, Ultra Pure Nitrogen Product line, and Oil-Free Air
- All critical services were orbitally welded, boroscoped with full material inspection by third party QA/QC
- Weld maps and logs
- All work was verified by third-party validation contractor
- Clean and retrofit of 4 existing air handlers
- Modification of HVAC duct system and furnishing 80+ HEPA Fan Filter Units.
- Electric controls for process and HVAC systems
- NEBB air balance of finished systems
This project was performed in and around an extremely sensitive manufacturing environment, requiring multiple plant shutdowns while working multiple shifts 24 hours a day.