By accessing or using our social media channels, you agree to comply with each channel’s Community Standards: (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter). We respect the interests of Brandt’s followers in communicating themselves openly and honestly on our pages.
Please keep in mind that Brandt reserves the right to remove any postings, at its sole discretion, that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. The posting of any of the following activity will result in removal of post:
- Repetitive posts on the same topic, even if initiated by unique users
- Bullying, harassing, stalking, threatening, abusing or attacking others
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, obscene, violent or unlawful material or information
- Hate language or negative comments which target another with respect to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Language attacking another person by name
- Spamming, self-promotion or link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
- Personal information of any kind (including email addresses, phone numbers etc.)
- Any consistent and patterned effort to disrupt the community’s healthy conversation
Please note that follower -produced content on our pages does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Brandt Companies. This policy is solely in regard to our external social media sites and does not reflect or change our internal policies that pertain to our employees.
Thank you for joining our conversation! We hope you enjoy the community!