FARMER BROTHERS COFFEE – PHASE 2
NORTH LAKE, TEXAS
The Haskell Company hired Brandt’s Industrial team to complete work on Phase 2 of the new Farmer Brothers Coffee Headquarters.
Our team installed the compressed air and nitrogen piping systems and demolished and upgraded the Urn and 5lb packaging lines.
Additionally, we installed and assembled the chutes, transitions, tubular-chain conveyor systems, and supports that move the coffee throughout the production line.
Brandt installed the following processing equipment, including supports:
• 2 cells of tempering bins – each cell with 6 x 6,000 lbs bins
• 2 BAR Mixers
• Super Sack Bag Filler
• Degassing/Surge Bins at Fractional line (6 x 5000 lb. bins)
• Degassing/Surge Bins at 5lb line (6 x 5000 lb. bins)
• Degassing/Surge Bins at Urn line (4 x 5000 lb. bins)
• Degassing/Surge Bins at Retail line (4 x 5000 lb. bins)
• Assembly and Installation of the 4 packaging lines – Fractional, 5lb, Urn, and Retail
Owner: Farmer Brothers Coffee
Contractor: The Haskell Company
Start/Completion Dates: 2018
Brandt Role: MEP Services