The new hotel is located on six acres in downtown Dallas and connects via a skybridge to the 2.1 million sf Dallas Convention Center. The building is a steel and glass, boomerang-shaped tower and has been designed to achieve LEED Silver. The 1.14 million sf, 23-story hotel is a four star, 1,000-room facility and includes:
- 80,000 sf of flexible meeting space
- 33,500 sf Senior Ballroom
- 16,500 sf Junior Ballroom
- 10,000 sf of usable outdoor area
- Pool deck with 1,800 sf infinity pool and adjacent pool bar
Brandt installed the mechanical and plumbing systems including heating, ventilation, and air condition (HVAC) systems throughout the hotel tower and podium. Once the structure for the tower was complete, the exterior curtain wall system was installed.
An additional two acres are slated for dining, retail and other development.