Brandt | Our Headquarters
At Brandt, we pride ourselves on working with our local communities to build a sustainable future. That means the best in energy and water efficiency, mechanical innovation, sustainability and building information modeling. Our headquarters in Dallas, Texas, exemplifies these values and stands as a testament to the work we do for all our clients.
Brandt renovated an existing structure as its new headquarters, with emphasis on the inclusion of sustainable features and whole-project engineering to maximize cost savings during construction and energy savings over the life of the facility.
The building exemplifies Brandt’s commitment to and experience with:
- Energy Efficiency. Brandt used energy-efficient lighting throughout the facility, as well as targeted building envelope technologies to protect against moisture and mold while still allowing the building to breathe and provide its occupants with healthy air flow. The high-tech, water-cooled HVAC system is highly efficient and the building’s energy management system makes use of geothermal heat exchange and a cutting-edge economizer.
- Mechanical Innovation. Our systems make best-practice use of some of the newest advances in mechanical innovation, including displacement ventilation and condensate recovery, using every aspect of heating, cooling and ventilation to improve occupants’ comfort while saving energy and reducing pollution.
- Water Efficiency. Our solar water heating and powerful plumbing improvements save money and protect the environment, while improving occupant experience. Even our responsible landscaping choices are a living example of Brandt’s commitments to sustainability. We use local plant varieties that have limited water needs and use reclaimed water where possible to provide moisture for our live landscaping elements.
- Site Sustainability. At Brandt, we design our projects to include sustainable living options throughout the use of the facility. The Brandt headquarters includes green parking areas, urban heat island reduction techniques, and even special attention to indoor air quality using sustainable techniques.
- Reuse/Recycling. We use rainwater harvesting and siphonic roof drainage to reuse water. We also make a commitment to recycle construction site waste, so that we drastically reduce the amount of waste our projects produce. The Brandt headquarters building received the same care and determination in both design and execution.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM). Brandt’s BIM techniques set us apart in the construction industry, and we used them to full advantage in the design of our headquarters. Our BIM room is a best-in-class practical facility for everything from shop drawings to in-depth computer modeling techniques.
At Brandt, these six areas of expertise combine to provide real-world problem solving for our clients that’s truly worthy of world-class professional and industrial facilities in the 21st century. From design and procurement, through construction to commissioning and long-term maintenance, Brandt offers the full suite of construction tools and services to make your project a success. Our own facilities are proof of that commitment.