Brandt Boilers Repair
Laundromats, chemical plants, hotels, paper mills, and breweries all have one thing in common: a steady flow of hot water is critical to operations. Many industries rely on boiler and pressure vessel systems for day-to-day functions. Of course, like all industry workhorses, boilers are prone to common problems.
Boiler and pressure equipment can leak. Control systems can malfunction. Burners can misfire. Left unresolved, these complications can affect product or service quality. Worse yet, several culprits can cause breakdowns. If your boiler struggles to function, reach out to Brandt’s National Board of Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI) certified repair technicians.
In order to complete boiler and vessel repairs, Brandt holds an AMSE R stamp. Organizations seeking a National Board R Certificate of Authorization must complete the NB-12, an Application for the National Board R Certificate of Authorization, as well as:
- Have and maintain an inspection agreement with an authorized inspection agency.
- Have a written quality system that complies with the requirements of the current edition of the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) and includes the expected scope of activities.
- Have the current edition of all parts of the NBIC. Organizations have the option of using either a printed version or an electronic version, including a subscription from a National Board licensed reseller, to fulfill this requirement.
- Have available a copy of the code of construction appropriate for the intended scope of work.
We are also well-studied in the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) codes of product quality management. We understand the science and practice of effective boiler maintenance and know what corrective actions to take if your boiler shuts down when you need it most. We can service standard, modular, and custom boiler designs. Whether you need an emergency repair or regular maintenance, trust Brandt to get the job done with minimal stress and downtime.
Brandt’s boiler repair technicians combine cutting-edge technology, experience, and can-do attitude to handle any boiler problem, big or small. From standard to specially manufactured products, our technicians possess a wide-range of experience. Our expertise, certifications, and service offerings include:
- Complete 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Experienced Boilermaker Technicians
- National Board R Stamp Certified Welders
- Qualified Service Mechanics
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- New Boiler Installations
From one-time emergency boiler service to system-wide maintenance, Brandt can meet any challenge. Our award-winning teams collaborate with owners, developers, architects and general contractors to create turnkey solutions for our customers that come in on time and on budget. With areas of expertise in Mechanical and Electrical services, design/build/assist projects and overall building services, Brandt works with our clients to build trust and confidence in our ability to keep your building operating at its peak. At the first sign of trouble, call Brandt and let us do the rest.